Apply for application here :
Offered Salary / Compensation
3001 - 4000
Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
Years of Experience
Lively and comfortable working environment
Attractive remuneration package including performance bonus
Social Share :
We are looking for an Accounts Executive who will be responsible for maintaining financial and accounting services in order to meet legislative requirements and support the company's accounting function. Responsible and assist in matters pertaining to recruitment, staff record, as well as other human resource administration functions. We are seeking for highly data driven candidates with strong knowledge of accounting software as well as full set accounting, we welcome any suitable candidates to join us : )
• Lively and comfortable working environment
• Career advancement
• Attractive remuneration package including performance bonus
What you will be doing:
• Handle full set of accounts and daily accounting functions, ensuring accuracy and proper supporting documentation and recording.
• Responsible for month-end and year-end closing of accounts including AR, AP, prepayments, accruals, fixed assets, trial balance, P&L, and balance sheet.
• Ensure all the accounting records are properly updated and reconciled in the accounting system.
• Prepare internal reports for the company through compiling information, i.e. Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), and General Ledger (GL)
• Liaise with Auditors, Tax Agent, Legal, Bankers and government authorities when required.
• Other accounts and administrative duties as assigned.
• Performing basic office tasks, such as data entry and office equipment purchase.
Who are we looking for:
• At least 2 years of relevant working experience in Finance or Account.
• Attentive to details, good analytical skills, positive and enthusiastic.
• General understanding of the accounting principles, regulations, and compliance requirement.
• Able to analyze and present data in an impactful & convincing manner.
• Possess strong sense of integrity.
• Positive person, enjoys dealing with people at all levels and a strong communicator.
• Knowledge of UBS accounting software is a MUST.
• Diploma /Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other relevant professional certification.