Apply for application here :
Offered Salary / Compensation
Computer / Information Technology (IT) - Software
Years of Experience
There's life at work and then there's life outside of work. We want everyone to be healthy, to travel, have time to give back, and have the financial
Social Share :
Browse Company Info =>
City: SIMPANG AMPAT
The following are the roles and responsibilities for this position:
- Responsible for defining and delivering a high level of service to users of ERP system.
- Ensures the reliable performance of ERP systems.
- Troubleshoots and resolves any ERP related hardware, software, user access or other problems.
- Participates in projects to gather user requirements, design, configure, test and implement ERP systems and applications.
- Monitors system performance and usage to maintain security and reliability.
- Contribute to the overall architecture of the system and other mission critical interfaces.
- Support live environment of the ERP system.
- Involve with process improvements
- Contribute to Design, implement and maintain ERP reporting, and troubleshooting activities
- Assist in specifying the rules for data backup/restore, archiving and reporting principles
- Other work related to IT
The following are the requirements of this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification in Computer Science/Engineering with a minimum of 4 years work experience.
- Candidates should have a good understanding of any ERP implementation methodology and hands on database skills on Oracle.
- Knowledge of IFS ERP System will be an added advantage.
- The Candidate should be able to demonstrate a highly-developed service approach and service management, very good personal organization and priority setting; and very good teamwork, interpersonal skills and communication skills.