Apply for application here :
Offered Salary / Compensation
Retail / Merchandise
Years of Experience
Fun & Positive environment
Excellent Career Advancement
Social Share :
Browse Company Info =>
Internship - Quality Assurance
City: Petaling Jaya
Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor the quality of the product by inspect, test and measure using appropriate tools and ensure it does meet the production standards.
- Conduct laboratory tests, analyze results, and document the findings.
- As part of daily duties, able to work with management team and inspect facilities for compliance with standards, determining methods to resolve any issues that arise.
- Assisting in reports preparing on food quality status to relay to owners and upper-level management and may keep records of all tests and inspections that have been conducted.
- To involve in checking the production schedule & ensure that all preparations for the daily production are carried out strictly according to product specifications & standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Monitor production output according to production schedule and delivery schedule.
- Participates in the development and maintenance of ISO, HACCP, GMP and assist in quality assurance / control.
- Conduct periodic and ad-hoc tests on product quality, including testing and examining samples.
- Collect and manage a library of samples of all production batches (daily basis).
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Food Technologies or equivalent
- Basic knowledge n QA/QC.
- Required skill(s): MS Word & Excel.
- Internship position(s) for duration of 6 month
- Opportunity to be hire as a permanent staff based on work performance