Apply for application here :
Cloud Service Provider
Offered Salary / Compensation
3001 - 4000
Computer / Information Technology (IT) - Software
Years of Experience
Creativity & Breaking Conventions.
Flexibility, Openness & Transparency.
Daring &Absolute Teamwork.
Adventurous, Fun & Ready to Serve.
Social Share :
Client Relationship Specialist
City: Bayan Lepas
If you are a backend and bored with setting up campaigns, keep reading. We're looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team and provide strategic ideas to help achieve our goals. We're hiring a Client Relationship Manager to be based in KL/Selangor/Penang. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing management strategies. As a Client Relationship Manager, you will collaborate with our other verticals of the business closely for alignment. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our management.
Tasked with the care of a portfolio of the client campaign, you will be expected to: -
- Manage and expand relationships with existing client and proactively identify further new business opportunities.
- Maintain and grow the revenue of each account.
- Be both data-sensitive and sales-minded.
- Monitor each account’s performance metrics and ensure compliance with Exabytes operational standards.
- Work with internal support functions to ensure that every client’s campaign that goes live on the platform meets quality standards.
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of the digital marketing, priority on Google & Facebook ads and Data Analytic tools like Google Analytics & Facebook Pixel.
- Schedule monthly or weekly meetings with clients.
- Stand by for adhoc campaigns.
- 1-3 years’ experience within a client management role preferable.
- Proven B2B/B2C sales experience would be an advantage.
- Able to multi-task.
- Knowledge of Google sheet, doc, slides.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and passionate.
- A proficient communicator with a consultative after sales approach.
- Able to write and communicate in English persuasively.
- A strong relationship builder, target-oriented, resilient and a team player with a willingness to learn.
- Strong analytical skills with good commercial awareness and attention to detail.
- Your ambitions to work independently with flexibility as well as your entrepreneurial spirit make you an ideal match for our motivated team.
- Ability to speak in other languages is a plus.
- If you are a campaign specialist is a plus.
What We Offer
- A vibrant and international team
- Multiple industries campaigns
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- Basically, we need someone who’s willing to work really hard and doesn’t get discouraged when a project is going off the rails. So if you’ve got grit and even more hustle, let's talk.