Apply for application here :
Engineering Design Software for Electrical and Mechatronics systems
Offered Salary / Compensation
3001 - 4000
Electrical & Electronics
Years of Experience
Fresh graduates can apply
Basic + Variable
Mobile Phone allowance
1001 - 2000
Social Share :
EPLAN Application Engineer
City: Petaling Jaya
EPLAN was founded in 1984 and is part of the owner-operated Friedhelm Loh Group, with its headquarters in Germany.
EPLAN provides software and service solutions in the fields of electrical, automation and mechatronics engineering. The company develops one of the world’s leading computer aided design software solutions for machine and panel builders. EPLAN is also the ideal partner to streamline challenging engineering processes. Supporting over 58,000 customers worldwide, our goal is to provide future–proof software design solutions with strong focus on “Efficient Engineering”.
The Professional services department improves the competitive position through significant productivity improvement and provides solutions to optimize and standardize customers engineering processes and structures and ensure successful implementation through professional project management.
As EPLAN Application Engineer, you are responsible for the planning, presentation and technical requirements follow-up with prospects during acquisition phase. You mainly interact with sales account managers and product specialists. You will keep yourself updated on new features in the product and transform functions to the message of customer value. As a product specialist, you can also work in other parts of the business, such as training or support to our customer and partners.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Participate in customer visits with sales team.
- Analyse and immerse in customer needs, work processes and workflows e.g. by conducting interviews with engineers, engineering management, IT, shopfloor/production managers.
- Identify customer requirements.
- Solution architect: define optimal solutions based on the EPLAN product and services portfolio, opportunities for productivity improvement, solutions to optimize and standardise engineering processes.
- Prepare reports including analysis & recommendation of services to be offered.
- Present reports, customer presentations and solution demonstrations.
- Define together with sales the best customer approach.
- Develop long term customer relationships.
- Onboarding and Training will be provided for new employees.
- Manage and ensure the right knowledge and competence.
- Coach the sales team for customer oriented solution sales.
- Presentations at trade shows or online webcasts/virtual fairs.
- On-site customer consultation.
- Build industry know-how for our pre-sales activities, analyzing their specific requirements and understand their business drives and needs, and translate them into a technical solution.
- Create Scope of Work documentation.
- Provide product support to our customers by email, phone and Support Center.
Qualifications and Experience
Knowledge & experience
- Electrical engineering or process engineering, B.A. or equivalent qualification and/or experience.
- Engineering and manufacturing processes know-how will be an advantage.
- Be willing to travel extensively for business purposes.
- Pro-active, willingness to learn and innovative attitude.
- Commercial awareness.
- Strong team-worker with interfaces to headquarters, management, sales and technical colleagues.
- Strong communication, consulting and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build a professional network.
Fresh Graduates welcome to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.