Apply for application here :
Offered Salary / Compensation
Retail / Merchandise
Years of Experience
0 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- Medical & Insurance after confirmation
- On the Job Training provided
- Open Space concept office
- myNEWS Loyalty apps program
Social Share :
Browse Company Info =>
Enterprise Solution Executive
- Analyze user requirements and transform into IT solutions according to best practices.
- Collaborate with internal teams producing software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Testing and deploying applications and systems
- Revising, updating, refactoring and debug code.
- Improving existing in-house software.
- Developing documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Prepare technical, functional documentation, test cases & scenarios, end-user documentation and manuals. Ensures system changes are documented to sustain future support, maintenance and enhancements.
- Serve as an expert on applications and providing technical support
- Receptive to performance and developmental feedback
- Timely report progress to Function/Team Lead
- Collaborate with Project team on Knowledge transfers to ensure smooth transition to support operations
Must to have:
- At least a Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent;
- Minimum 3+ years experience with MSSQL query is a must;
- Minimum 3+ years of experience on .Net in the related field is required for this position;
- Candidate with warehouse management system knowledge are encourage to apply;
- Experience on MSSQL Server Reporting Services SSRS to develop application reports and MSSQL RDBMS tools e.g SSIS, SSAS is added advantage;
- Experience with MSSQL Server Agent to schedule jobs and troubleshoot issues and monitoring related to Agent jobs
- Excellent in communication and able to manage stakeholders
- Excellent team player and able to collaborate cross team and tower