Apply for application here :
Offered Salary / Compensation
Entertainment / Media
Years of Experience
Internship completion certificate
Participate SmartPhone Photography Series programme worth of USD160 for free
Rewards given for best working interns
Social Share :
Browse Company Info =>
Digital Content Creator Helping Hands Internship
City: Petaling Jaya
Geography scope: Remote– Interns located in other states or countries
Working hours: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm every Tuesday to Friday (minimum 30 hours)
- Express internship – 4 to 7 weeks
- Partial Internship – 8 to 11 weeks
- Full Internship – 12 weeks and above
- Brainstorming and executing creative content ideas to create awareness and promotion for Care2Run & XD School social media content following the Care2Run creative process to create high value content which includes scripting, storyboarding, filming, editing, posting videos on Care2Run and XD Studio YouTube account.
- Working with web development team to create content for the Care2Run/XD School’s website.
- Designing and organizing events and marketing campaign with programme posters and marketing materials of high quality for all social media and marketing channels.
- Creative writing in English, Malay, and Mandarin captions (editing, copywriting, and proofreading).
- Currently pursuing studies in Bachelor’s in Computer Science, IT, Multimedia, Mass Communication or Cinematography will be preferred
- Experienced in digital media storytelling using graphic and video editing tools.
- Experienced in using Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Canva.
- Good in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel..
- Creative and detailed-oriented in designing.
- Excellent communication in the aspects of writing and speaking in English.
- Positive attitude with a growth mindset and experience in managing social media account (Ex: FB/IG/YouTube).
- Have own YouTube channel and IG account with regular video and photography content.