Apply for application here :
Offered Salary / Compensation
1001 - 2000
Retail / Merchandise
Years of Experience
Less than 1 year
Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level
1. ANNUAL LEAVE
2. MEDICAL BENEFIT
3. MATERNITY LEAVE
4. EPF SOCSO EIS
Social Share :
STORE ASSOCIATE (CU SOLARIS)
- Greet every customer when they walk into our store:
e.g. Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, selamat pagi, selamat petang
Shift Stock Take:
- Recognize & count physically all cigarettes & fill up the Shift Stock Take Form.
- Responsible to do shift stock take at least once a day during one’s shift.
- Responsible to stock up the stocks which are available. Also, to stock up the counter with cigarettes, lighters, pharmaceutical, batteries, plastic bags, adult stationery, etc.
- Responsible for all cash – i.e. drawer float, coins float, sales & cash drop.
- Responsible for all cash variances, EPay, Touch & Go, cigarettes, etc.
Receiving; Returning stock:
- Responsible to check stock quality & physical count quantity totes/bundles/carton of stocks received & affix store stamp.
- Ensure that the store is clean at all time.
- Stock up stocks before rush hours. Replenish stock after rush hours.