Apply for application here :
Offered Salary / Compensation
Human Resources Management / Consulting
Years of Experience
Flexibility of working hours
Creative, young and dynamic team
Social Share :
Browse Company Info =>
Human Resource Intern
- Possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Studies/ Management or equivalent.
- Possess positive working attitude with passion to learn.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English language.
- Screening job applicants and generate candidates reports.
- Prepare interview materials, coordinate interview booking and update job details.
- Take part in the efficiency of talent sourcing and recruitment improvement.
- Others related to ad-hoc tasks as assigned.