Apply for application here :
Offered Salary / Compensation
3001 - 4000
Computer / Information Technology (IT) - Software
Years of Experience
Medical insurance coverage
Free flow of snacks
RM150 worth of promo codes to use on LetsGoHoliday.my
Monthly potluck parties
Social Share :
Senior Software Engineer / Programmer
City: Ayer Keroh
We are a group of people who think computers should do more work. Our vision is to make hoteliers' work simpler through inter-connected systems.
Softinn builds e-commerce solutions and business productivity tools for hotels. We develop on .NET technology stack and opensource front-end libraries (more information can be found on BuiltWith).
We assume the senior full-stack web developer position as a mid-level job title at Softinn, suitable for developers who have more than 3 years of working experience. As you progress your career, you may be promoted to a more specialized role (e.g. Solution Architect / Team Lead)
The coding world is divided into two; those who understand and enjoy binary, and those who don’t.
01010011 01101111 01100110 01110100 01101001 01101110 01101110 00100000 01010011 01101111 01101100 01110101 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 01110011
If you are the former, then join us and make a difference.
- Hustle with a lean team of product developers and designers to solve technical / business problems (e.g. analytics, user experience).
- Primarily responsible in the software development process which includes requirement study, analysis, design, and development of systems.
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain web applications, including performance optimizations.
- Handle or be involved in API integration projects.
- Create sub-modules that are able to support the core systems.
- Commitment and strong sense of responsibility to assigned projects.
- Help manage/maintain documentation, processes, workflows, and checklists, as needed.
- Perform code reviews and post-project reviews with team.
- Solve complex real-world problems regarding our business together by creating fascinating and awesome breakthrough products!
- Full-stack programming capabilities.
- Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge in common software architectures such as MVC and MVVM.
- Familiar with open-source libraries such as Bootstrap, JQuery, AJAX, and AngularJS.
- Familiar with development tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio and Git.
- Understand the concept of cloud solutions.
- Independent, hardworking and possess the right initiatives.
- Ability to communicate clearly and work effectively with team members.
- Familiar with software development methodologies such as Kanban and Scrum.
- Experience in API integrations and database systems.
In general, the skill sets we typically tell people that we want from them are:
Not Mandatory, but BONUS if You Have:
- Experience in mobile app development.
- Experience in server-less technologies.
- Understanding about the travel / hospitality industry.
- Familiarity with the Open Travel standard.
You Should Join if You Are:
- A strong believer that a better product helps improve efficiency and brings smiles to hoteliers.
- Not afraid on asking questions.
- Not afraid to find solutions on your own or to seek help from others.
- Not afraid using terminal command. (rm -rf)
- Not afraid to adopt new languages / frameworks.
- Not afraid to face challenges.
- Looking for a more casual working culture.
You Should NOT Join if:
- You don't know what StackOverflow & GitHub is.
- You don't use version control systems like Git or SVN.
- You don't read programming-related articles and plan NOT to learn new programming skills.
- The last time you coded is more than 7 days ago.
RM 3,250 to RM 4,550
NOTE: State your expected salary if you have more than 5 years working experience in related roles.
- Medical insurance coverage
- Monthly outings
- Free flow of snacks
- RM150 worth of promo codes to use on LetsGoHoliday.my
- Monthly potluck parties
- Casual dress code
Additional Perks for Your Role:
- Pluralsight Subscription (for trainings)
- Intel i7 + 12GB RAM + SSD laptop at least
- 21"inch monitor at least