Apply for application here :
Offered Salary / Compensation
2001 - 3000
Computer / Information Technology (IT) - Software
Years of Experience
Free flow of snacks
RM150 worth of promo codes to use on LetsGoHoliday.my
Monthly potluck parties
Casual dress code
Social Share :
City: Ayer Keroh
We are a group of people who think computers should do more work. Our vision is to make hoteliers' work simpler through inter-connected systems.
Softinn builds e-commerce solutions and business productivity tools for hotels. We develop on .NET technology stack and opensource front-end libraries (more information can be found on BuiltWith).
We assume the front-end developer position as an entry-level for front end development at Softinn, suitable for fresh graduates. As you progress through your career, you may be promoted to a more specialized role (i.e. Senior Front-end Developer / Product Manager / UX/UI expert / Full-Stack Developer).
The coding world is divided into two; those who understand and enjoy binary, and those who don’t.
01010011 01101111 01100110 01110100 01101001 01101110 01101110 00100000 01010011 01101111 01101100 01110101 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 01110011
If you are the former, then join us and make a difference.
- Maintain and improve web-based products
- Develop frontend features to enhance the value of products
- Understand and get business and user experience needs and feedbacks and recommend innovative user-focused solutions
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
- Experience in developing web applications.
- Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates / Entry level candidates with excellent programming skills/knowledge are also encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge in front-end tools and frameworks such as AngularJS, Bootstrap, npm, etc
- Excellent analytical skills, organizational skills & strong problem-solving skills
- Great attention to detail
- Independent, hardworking and possess the right initiatives.
- Ability to communicate clearly and work effectively with team members.
In general, what we typically tell people about the skill set we want from them:
Not Mandatory, but BONUS if You Have:
- 1 year of experience as a front-end developer
- Experience in Angular / AngularJS / TypeScript / Bootstrap
- Experience in Figma / UI & UX design
- Knowledge about the travel and hospitality industry
You Should Join if You Are:
- A strong believer that a better product helps improve efficiency and brings smiles to hoteliers.
- Not afraid of asking questions.
- Not afraid to find solutions on your own or to seek help from others.
- Not afraid to use terminal command. (rm -rf)
- Not afraid to adopt new languages/frameworks.
- Not afraid to face challenges.
- Looking for a more casual working culture.
You Should NOT Join if:
- You don't read programming-related articles and plan NOT to learn new programming skills.
- The last time you coded is more than 30 days ago.
RM 2,500 to RM 3,500
- Monthly outings
- Free flow of snacks
- RM150 worth of promo codes to use on LetsGoHoliday.my
- Monthly potluck parties
- Casual dress code
Additional Perks for Your Role:
- Pluralsight Subscription (for training)
- Intel i7 + 12GB RAM + SSD laptop at least
- 21"inch monitor at least