Apply for application here :
Offered Salary / Compensation
3001 - 4000
Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
Years of Experience
• Attractive salary with performance bonuses.
• Open, flexible, and fun working environment.
• On the Job Training will be provided
Social Share :
Digital Forensic Analyst
City: Subang Jaya
• Provide technical onsite support to incident response and evidence seizures activities, maintain chain of custody for digital evidence. Where applicable, provide subject matter expertise on forensic capabilities for operational security concerns.
• Support digital forensic investigations by performing forensic acquisition and analysis of various digital media, including computer desktop systems, laptops, tablets, mobile and smart phones, and other media formats.
• Assist with investigations related to network or system intrusions to determine the cause and extent of a compromise/breach, attributes of any malware involved and possible data exfiltrated.
• Conduct detailed investigations on cyber-crimes, establishing evidence based on correlation of logs and artifacts associated with cyber intrusion incidents.
• Prepare technical and executive reports for digital forensics and incident response activities.
• Manage stakeholders throughout the course of investigation.
• Conduct studies and research for improving digital forensic analysis and methodologies.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Forensic, Cyber Security, or a related field.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in incident response, digital forensics, or cyber security testing. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply as well.
• Preferred candidates with relevant professional certification such as CFCE, GCFE, GCFA, EnCE, CHFI, and etc.
• Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to details.
• Able to work independently as well as on a team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• A passion for information security and digital forensics.
• In-depth experience with all facets of digital forensics and incident response
• Excellent conceptualization, analytical and logic skills.
• Experience with open source and commercial forensic software suites, including EnCase, Forensic Toolkit (FTK), or X Ways Forensics and forensic imaging techniques
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Windows artifacts, and file systems
• Ability to work in a team environment.