Apply for application here :
Offered Salary / Compensation
3001 - 4000
Computer / Information Technology (IT) - Software
Years of Experience
Annual leave, Sick leave, Maternity/Paternity leave, Medical, Team bonding, Career & Skills Development, Work life balance
Social Share :
City: Shah Alam
As a Software Developer, you will need to address the entire software development lifecycle – to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, MySQL or NoSQL
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Angular, React, Laravel, Codeigniter and etc.)
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
- A passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
- Design, code and debug applications in various software languages.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis.
- Front end graphical user interface design.
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Liaising with colleagues to implement technical designs.
- Investigating and using new technologies where relevant.
- Ability to do integration with 3rd party apps.
- Able to train the team or user for the new development product release.
- May require to handle more than one project.
RM3,000 to RM5,000