Apply for application here :
Offered Salary / Compensation
4001 - 5000
Computer / Information Technology (IT) - Software
Years of Experience
Junior - Executive
• We offer a 5-day work week • No need to work on shifts • Very attractive salaries that commensurate with work experience •Opportunity to grow
Social Share :
Browse Company Info =>
Application Developer - ASP.Net
City: Petaling Jaya
- Design, develop, maintain and support multiple web application development projects with a wide exposure to various technologies and platforms.
- Work closely with the project team in the areas of design, requirements, specifications, implementation, coding and testing.
- Ensure all source codes are optimized, written and documented in compliance with the company’s standards.
- Ensure timely project delivery with good quality.
- At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years' working experience in the related field
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- This position is also open to final year students who are undertaking their practical / industrial training.
- Excellent knowledge in web application development, utilizing:
- .NET Core 2.0 and above
- ASP.NET 4.0 and above
- VB.NET or C#
- T-SQL on MS SQL Server 2008 and above
- Hands-on experience with building and integrating with RESTful APIs and XML Web Services
- Hands-on experience with LINQ to SQL or Entity Framework
- Hands-on experience with source code management, continuous integration and automated deployments.
- Hands-on experience with AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Hands-on experience with caching using Redis or Memcache
- Meticulous in code discipline, able to quickly write code that is good, functional, clean and consistent.
- Able to work independently and within a team.
- Able to distribute and monitor tasks within a team environment.
- Independently and frequently keep up-to-date on recent web technologies and developments.
- Keenly sensitive to the factors that lead to good UI/UX on a web application.