Apply for application here :
Professional Accounting & Advisory Firm
Offered Salary / Compensation
1001 - 2000
Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
Years of Experience
Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level
Social Share :
Browse Company Info =>
City: KUALA LUMPUR
- Pudu, Kuala Lumpur
- Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
- Bandar Botanic, Klang Selangor
- Bandar Sri Permaisuri, Cheras
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- Assist in conducting assigned audit engagements successfully to clients.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with established control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices and documentation.
- Assist in verifying assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Assist in completing audit work paper by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Assist in identifying and communicating audit findings and prepare final report.
- Assist in complying with federal, state and local security legal requirements.
- Assist in communicating with clients to help to ensure that information flow is efficient and accurate.
- Assist in preparing special audit and control reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Preferable internship start on early of 2022, internship duration 3 to 6 months.
- Self-motivated, pro-active and strong communication skills.
- Good team player and possess good working attitude.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English & Malay